Since 1984, the ASFERA helds annual two-day conferences in Paris. The "Congres Français sur les Aérosols" (CFA) covers a wide range of topics :
- aerosol physics,
- aerosol chemistry,
- aerosol instrumentation,
- aerosol sampling,
- atmospheric aerosols,
- indoor and outdoor aerosols,
- exposure to dust at work,
- inhalation toxicology and therapy,
- nuclear safety and radiation protection,
- industrial production processes, - combustion, - etc...
Over 100 to 150 participants coming from different professional areas join each year the CFA. The official language is French.
Aerosol related products and publications can be exhibited during the conference.